Tickets for the 2018 Signature Event on June 9 in Butler County are now on sale.
Get your tickets today!
General admission tickets to the 2018 Symphony in the Flint Hills Signature Event are now on sale at https.//2018symphonyintheflinthills.eventbrite.com. Tickets are $95 plus tax for adults and $50 plus tax for children 12 and under.
Experience the new way to purchase GA tickets through Eventbrite, an online ticketing system that offers a streamlined ticket-buying experience from the time of purchase to the time you check-in at the event on June 9.
If you need help purchasing tickets call the SFH office at 620-273-8955.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to our Eventbrite page at https://2018symphonyintheflinthills.eventbrite.com and shop for your tickets by clicking the green "Tickets" box.
2. Provide your email address. You can choose how you want to receive your tickets: print them yourself (a PDF of your tickets will be emailed to you) OR go the green route and show us your tickets at the ticket gate from the Eventbrite app on your mobile device -- just be sure to download the app to your device before you come. You can get it here >>> https://www.eventbrite.com/eventbriteapp
3. Give yourself a pat on the back. You did it! Easy, right?
Did you have any questions going through the process? Check out our FAQs. You can also call the SFH office at 620-273-8955. We're happy to help!
Patrons, which help support the year-round mission of Symphony in the Flint Hills, are guaranteed tickets to our Signature Event.
• Two tickets with reserved concert seating
• Option to buy up to two additional patron tent guest tickets
• Parking pass
• Admission to the patron reception and dinner
• A Field Journal
• Access to the on-site hospitality tent
• Recognition in the program
For more information on our Patron Program, please call 620-273-8955, email email@example.com or shop online.
Weather in the Great Plains can be unpredictable. Should weather affect our ability to hold the Signature Event, it will be rescheduled for the following day.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
In the case of event cancellation on Saturday, June 9, 2018 a rain date concert is scheduled for Sunday, June 10, 2018. If both concerts are cancelled tickets will not be refunded. Symphony in the Flint Hills, Inc. is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization.
There will be NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
To every extent possibile in an open pasture, Symphony in the Flint Hills makes accommodations for persons with disabilities. Learn more. Please call SFH at 620-273-8955 for questions or to make prior arrangements for services.