The 2019 Symphony in the Flint Hills Signature Event will take place June 15 in Chase County.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, March 2 at 10 a.m. online or call 620-273-8955.
General Admission Tickets
Ticket sales for this year's event will begin on March 2, 2019 at 10 a.m. On March 2 ONLY, you can purchase tickets in person at the Kansas City Livestock Exchange at 1600 Genessee or at the Symphony in the Flint Hills office at 331 Broadway in Cottonwood Falls.
Tickets can also be purchased online at Eventbrite.com and by calling 620-273-8955. Adult General Admission tickets are $95 plus tax. Child tickets (12 and under) are $50 plus tax. When you order your tickets, don't forget to reserve a copy of this year's Field Journal.
Tips for buying tickets online:
1. Go to our Eventbrite page and shop for your tickets by clicking the green "Tickets" box.
2. Provide your email address. You can choose how you want to receive your tickets: print them yourself (a PDF of your tickets will be emailed to you) OR go the green route and show us your tickets at the ticket gate from the Eventbrite app on your mobile device -- just be sure to download the app to your device before you come.
3. Give yourself a pat on the back. You did it! Easy, right?
Patrons, which help support the year-round mission of Symphony in the Flint Hills, are guaranteed tickets to our Signature Event.
• Two tickets with reserved concert seating
• Option to buy up to two additional patron tent guest tickets
• Parking pass
• Admission to the patron reception and dinner
• A Field Journal
• Access to the on-site hospitality tent
• Recognition in the program
For more information on our Patron Program, please call 620-273-8955, email email@example.com or shop online.
Weather in the Great Plains can be unpredictable. Should weather affect our ability to hold the Signature Event, it will be rescheduled for the following day.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
In the case of event cancellation on Saturday, June 15, 2019 a rain date concert is scheduled for Sunday, June 16, 2019. If both concerts are cancelled tickets will not be refunded. Symphony in the Flint Hills, Inc. is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization.
There will be NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
To every extent possibile in an open pasture, Symphony in the Flint Hills makes accommodations for persons with disabilities. Learn more. Please call SFH at 620-273-8955 for questions or to make prior arrangements for services.